This activity was directed at BG officers from BG outposts responsible for conducting the abovementioned actions. The main aim of the workshop was experience sharing and analysis of various problematic situations encountered during the legality of employment checks in recent years. The meeting was supported by external experts.
The main topics covered during the meeting were as follows:
- Stay documents allowing foreigners to be employed and conduct business on the territory of Poland, including employment through temporary work agency.
- Possibility for foreigners to work without the need of obtaining new work permit/temporary stay and work permit, also during the process of obtaining work and stay permit.
- Work in different conditions than those stipulated in work permit, especially in terms of salary.
- Rules of running a business by foreigners from third countries and EU citizens.
- Function and scope of temporary work agency, including the proceedings undertaken towards foreigners employed by such agency registered abroad that have been disclosed during a check carried out on Polish territory.
- Delegating employees on the basis of law act of 10 June 2016 on delegating employees in the frames of providing service.
- Issue of entrusting foreigners with work and employing foreigners in light of recent experiences of Polish courts.
The participants of this training were border guards from various Regional Units, as well as employees of the Office for Foreigners and Regional Government Offices
The workshop has been carried out in the frames of a Norway Grants project No. 26/NMF PL 15/14 (Enhancing competence and qualifications of public administration within the scope of migration and asylum with special attention paid to preventing irregular migration)